The Legion of RP
Welcome to LORP. We welcome all here from bloggers to Role Players.

New to Role Play?
Well, that's alright, we have various levels of RP aside from our main "Legion Role Play" ranging from Newb to Advanced level.

Don't like to Role Play? Well you can blog as much as you want or just chat with us and our members, completely up to you.

We the Staff and members will try our best to make you feel welcomed, just give us a chance to do so.

Please do note that to access most of the forum you must be a member.

Welcome all; we are The Legion of Role Players, bloggers, anime geeks, comic book nerds, a carefree people who simply want to relax in these hard times. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Legion of RP
Welcome to LORP. We welcome all here from bloggers to Role Players.

New to Role Play?
Well, that's alright, we have various levels of RP aside from our main "Legion Role Play" ranging from Newb to Advanced level.

Don't like to Role Play? Well you can blog as much as you want or just chat with us and our members, completely up to you.

We the Staff and members will try our best to make you feel welcomed, just give us a chance to do so.

Please do note that to access most of the forum you must be a member.

Welcome all; we are The Legion of Role Players, bloggers, anime geeks, comic book nerds, a carefree people who simply want to relax in these hard times. Very Happy
The Legion of RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Getting Around

Want to know the forum rules or want to see the basics of Role Play. Click HERE

To chat out of character click HERE

To just chat and blog about anything you want and spam the forum with your intricate viewpoints click HERE

Or just feel free to introduce yourself. To do so click HERE

Have Questions or Suggestions? Click HERE
Latest topics
» Out of Character: The Chatroom (Legion)
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 pm by Ginja Havain

» So...........Hi.
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am by Chibi-Tanner

» I'm BkJ and zeta > forum motion
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:37 pm by BkJ72

» Some random dude
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 am by Nobleman

» Nothing Special.
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 am by Chibi-Tanner

» Ahem. Hi there.
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 am by Chibi-Tanner

» Hello ladies and gentlemen..
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm by Chibi-Tanner

» I am Swayer
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 pm by Chibi-Tanner

» Introduction of myself
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:46 pm by Chibi-Tanner

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:04 pm
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is Asterhot

Our users have posted a total of 694 messages in 67 subjects

Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp)

4 posters

Go down

Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp)

Post by Kyler_Schrägs Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:32 pm

It's crappy but eh

The night was falling fast, and the wind began to slowly die down. The chattering of tiny blades hitting the ground one by one sounded throughout the empty Alleys. The creature itself skittered it's tiny legs across the stone of the walkways of the alley. It's legs had tiny blades at the end of them arched as if someone crafted tiny sickles onto it. It's head was gray and withered, patches of black in some areas and veins sticking out others, all in all, it looked like the worlds most dangereous chemo patient.

It's body was that of a small girls with nothing past the wast except strange appendages attached to the sickle like legs. Its bare chest showed some maturity to it but one of it's breast had a large gash through it and was leaking, oozing, blackish gray liquid that seemed to melt the stone walkway and leave a stench like shit and rotting meat in the air.

All appearances aside, It was running. Its skittereing feet clashed with the stone as strained gasps escaped it's mouth. It slipped and slid hard against the adjacent wall it was headed towards. It had two choices, turn left or turn right...

It slowly found it's way back onto the tips of the sicles on it's legs after taking quite a bit of time tripping over each one. It was raining after all. It turned to face the right side and a flash flew past it's head. It screeched a sound somewhere between assaulted little girl and behemoth ising from the depths of hell.

It was alive and frightened even more as it looked over the small incision in the wall next to it..He was close.

It turned to the left and a cloud of insects stood barring it's path. A voice reverbbereated through the noise the insects made with their wings and various other aappendages.

"I'll ask you once more..where is the goblin king of this dimention..where is Nilbog."

The swarm condenced into a very peculier human shape before dispersing as a flash flew down the left alley way. The same strange screech pierced the air as the creature found itself impaled to the wall by it's shoulder, Stuck there by what looked like a regular old kitchen knife extended 15 ft long and held by a shadowed figure at the end of the alley.

The blade retracted bback to its origanal shape and form in the blink of an eye as it's owner came into full view. He was a man with long bangs that covered atleast one of his eyes at all times. The light golden brown of his eye reflected with a slight glint in the light of the lamp attache to the very building the creature was pinned to. He had a very nice medium fighters build. Like someone who worked out only everynow and then, someone who got their phyisque from actually doing things that required muscle instead of actually going to the gym. He had well trimmed facial hair. a small goatee that lead to a soul patch.

A little bit of his muscular chest showed through the V of his half zipped up motorcycle jacket. The man could have easily been a model, if this world still had and needed those types of things.

The creature was momentarily mesmorized by the mans attractiveness for a moment then seemed to remember it was in danger.

The thing tried to scramble back onto it's "Feet" And caught two more slashes across the back of it. The nasty things spine was out and smelled of more shit and rotted meat. The man didn't seem very bothered by any of it. He was very blose, very matter of fact with his movements.

With a flick of the mans wrist the strange looking kitchen knife in his left hand extended and slashed out swiftly cutting off the creatures right "Leg" Since it was on all fours, it wasn't going anywhere now.

In a nasty gutteral immitation of a little girls voice, as if it was choking on its own spit, it began to speak.well plead..
"gleeeshhh..My lef! My fucking..legshhh.."

Taking two steps forward the manlet out a slight hiss and then a chuckle as his blade did the same as before but down the creatures cheek, grafting the meat off the left side of it's face. The stench was filling the streets now and tiny skittering feet could be heard through the alley ways across the town. The creature let out a slight laugh then tossed the severed face flesh to the ground with a nasty splat.

"Language freak, Or i'll have to cut off all your legs."

The man said softly..

He stepped closer but stopped abruptly the skittering sound grew louder and more in number. The man frowned slightly as the same feral gutteral laughter of the thing in front of him filled the back alley ways leading to him. The creature in front of him just lay on the ground in a heap of black ooze laughing..

"Hehh,,I'll neershh tell you where nislhhhbogh is..besides you'll bessh dead very very soon..my firends are here at l--"

Before the creature could finish in the brink of an eye it's head was slashed. The sounds were getting closer and the man had a plan..

As the creatures made there way down the backalley racing towards the man, he felt his power roaring in his ears. A buzzing he wouldn't be able to get rid of even if he closed his hands over his ears.

There was a sewer drain between the creatures and him. His power usually reached 4 blocks on a good night. Tonigh wasn't one of those nights. Luckily, the sewers were filled with exactly what he needed. He felt them under his cootrol the second he reached out for them. As the creatures near him the sewer entrance exploded with 1000 plus insects swarming through the open drain pipe. They formed a barrier between the creatures and The man and then began swarming them with nothing held back.

wasps carried brown recluse spiders and dropped them in the fray. each bug biting and stinging or swarming down a creatures throat. The bites could sever skin from flesh and the venom for some was enough to kill them where they stood. THe creatures made a retreat..

The man followed close behind bloacked by the dark of his outfit obscurring him in the swarm that was chasing the creatures..
The creaturs had made there way to the center of the town and then funneled down an opening under the huge towering fountain. The man had been watching them from a distance for 5 minitues as some of them made half hearted attempts to fight through the pile of dead creaturs that died from venom as they got to the doorway.

after another 10 minutes of patient waiting..the man followed them down. He reached for his belt and drew 3 knives from his belt, one he left pointing at the entrance and the other two in hand, he made his descent into the dark.\\

The tunnel was dark and moist, a constant strange air flowed through the tunnel that lead to the huge underground city. In front of the man stood a palace..a make shift rock tomb with the words, home of the goblin king, scribbled near illegably on it's walls over and over again. The creatures were no where to be seen but still the scent lingered. The man entered the rock tomb with a mocking smile on his face.

"Time to met the king.."
The tomb of the self proclaimed goblin king was filthy. The floors were covered in shit and blood and the tiny creatures ran around either feeding off each other or the bugs in the area. Using insects here was out of the question since there weren't many.

Nilbog the great, The goblin king of the west, He was a man who had been possibly bullied before he had his trigger event, the moment when too much stress builds up and causes your mind to momentarily break giving you powers and blah blah blah. Nilbog was granted the ability to create..something close to life. Twisted creature's that were dubbed the name Goblin. In order to do so he needed to be sustaine at all times by protein. so did his creatures..that was the leverage needed..

"Ah..Blake Schrägstrich..I heard you were terrorizing my babies..Come bow before the goblin king and have a seat!"

the king said in a strange typr of kind rudeness..
Force wouldn't work against a man who's twisted powers gave him a twisted sense of morallity. Diplomacy was the only thing that could work.

"Hello, My king.."

Blake said smoothly as he bowed and took a seat at the end of the long dining table. He made a note of the kings guiddiness at his gesture of respect..

"Well, what brings a peasamt like you to my domain.."

Said more like a statement than a question. He knew what Blake was here for. How could he not. Blacke took a momeent to gather his thoughts before he spoke.

"Oh great goblin king..
..I am a king like you in some ways, i have my own subjects but lack a kingdom..I have those who fear my power as many do yours. In my realm i was a very strong and powerful man feared by the whole world. When people heeard the name of my group, The nine, they ran and screamed or simply gave up on living in the first place. I know you need a certain bit of sustanance to keep your subjects living..i know what it's like to loose your most loyal subjects..which is why i'm here to offer you a deal.. your creatures require protein to survive or they deteriate..i saw them eating each other on the way in..that is no was to live..So i offer your servants a daily pound of insects to each creature in return for your cooperaton..come with me and become one of my nine..join the slaughter house.."

He let it all sink in then spoke once more..

"You'd get to interact with people again..real ones..i know you get lonley."
~There is no way this delusional fuck is gonna follow through ith this..~

Blake thought to himself as he watched the kings fat lips part slowly..black goo saliva trailing from lip to lip in small strands.

"I..I am so sick of watching my servants and babies die..because they stasrve. it's a slow painful death..i..i will come with you.."//

Outside the town..

Blake and nilbog made there way out of the city..A flash rang out in the night and the king dropped to his knee's blood spilling from the deep slash across his back..

"bu..wha.."

"Shhh" Blake says, " You don't understand do you? save your breath so you can live through the explaination. Your head is to tainted to be let live. You have the ability to end the world in one fell swoop..How could i let you live or even join my group.. you're too high risk...
..Think about it this way you delusional freak. You get the wrong idea, get rubbed the wrong way and you try and maybe succesfully kill all of us then take over this shitty earth. i can't have that now can i? so i come to your town. spread the rumor that i'm recruiting and bang that gets your attention doesn't it..you fat lonely bastard.."

Blake spat those last words at the man with sublime douchery.

"Anyway if i wouldn't have tricked you. if i had killed you in there, your creatures would run rampid! That would set my plans back about..4 months trying to stop those fuckers. So i lead you out here and throw some bullshit deal in the mix..now i let you rot after i cut you from cock to chin like the pig you are.."

The mock kings eyes filled with tears at Blakes words, He spat out blood and the smell of shit began to fill the air..poor guy already let himself poop.

"so..suh..my babies..you won't feed them?"

"Of course not you crazy old fart! they will either starve or kill each other, haha either way it cleans itself up nice. Who knows that town may evem go back to normal in time..but you..you end here."

As Blake spoke he closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of rotted city one last time before quickly finishing the king off and sending his bugs to finish the job.

Step one down.. now it was time for numbers 2 through 20..

End

Well..I'm in aa pretty great band. I started RolePlay on the site Mobamingle and i've been pretty nooby ever since..
Kyler_Schrägs
Kyler_Schrägs
LORP Member
LORP Member

Legion Role Play Character
Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combatx
Weapon SkillWeapon Skillx
Elemental SkillElemental Skillx
StaminaStaminax
SpeedSpeedx
AgilityAgilityx
StrengthStrengthx
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
Character NameCharacter Name
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty Re: Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp)

Post by Swayer Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:24 am

Lol, all I wanted was your life story and background into the RP world. Maybe a bit about Moga or Mobion. But guess this'll do.  tongue
Swayer
Swayer
District Leader/Co-Administrator
District Leader/Co-Administrator

Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combat30
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill80
Elemental SkillElemental Skill80
StaminaStamina80
SpeedSpeed85
AgilityAgility85
StrengthStrength70
Energy BoostEnergy Boost10
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Left_bar_bleue1199/1199Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty_bar_bleue  (1199/1199)

Back to top Go down

Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty Re: Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp)

Post by Demenyx Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:53 pm

You're pretty proud of this, huh?
Demenyx
Demenyx
District Leader
District Leader

Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combat
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill
Elemental SkillElemental Skill
StaminaStamina
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
StrengthStrength
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyler_Schrägs Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 am

Yes i'm proud hahahaha i'm loving thus
Kyler_Schrägs
Kyler_Schrägs
LORP Member
LORP Member

Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combatx
Weapon SkillWeapon Skillx
Elemental SkillElemental Skillx
StaminaStaminax
SpeedSpeedx
AgilityAgilityx
StrengthStrengthx
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee_Shocks Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:47 am

Still newb as ever xD
Dee_Shocks
Dee_Shocks
LORP Member
LORP Member

Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combat
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill
Elemental SkillElemental Skill
StaminaStamina
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
StrengthStrength
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Who..no what..what am i? (Exapmle of my rp) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum