The Legion of RP
Welcome to LORP. We welcome all here from bloggers to Role Players.

New to Role Play?
Well, that's alright, we have various levels of RP aside from our main "Legion Role Play" ranging from Newb to Advanced level.

Don't like to Role Play? Well you can blog as much as you want or just chat with us and our members, completely up to you.

We the Staff and members will try our best to make you feel welcomed, just give us a chance to do so.

Please do note that to access most of the forum you must be a member.

Welcome all; we are The Legion of Role Players, bloggers, anime geeks, comic book nerds, a carefree people who simply want to relax in these hard times. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Legion of RP
Welcome to LORP. We welcome all here from bloggers to Role Players.

New to Role Play?
Well, that's alright, we have various levels of RP aside from our main "Legion Role Play" ranging from Newb to Advanced level.

Don't like to Role Play? Well you can blog as much as you want or just chat with us and our members, completely up to you.

We the Staff and members will try our best to make you feel welcomed, just give us a chance to do so.

Please do note that to access most of the forum you must be a member.

Welcome all; we are The Legion of Role Players, bloggers, anime geeks, comic book nerds, a carefree people who simply want to relax in these hard times. Very Happy
The Legion of RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Getting Around

Want to know the forum rules or want to see the basics of Role Play. Click HERE

To chat out of character click HERE

To just chat and blog about anything you want and spam the forum with your intricate viewpoints click HERE

Or just feel free to introduce yourself. To do so click HERE

Have Questions or Suggestions? Click HERE
Latest topics
» Out of Character: The Chatroom (Legion)
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 pm by Ginja Havain

» So...........Hi.
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am by Chibi-Tanner

» I'm BkJ and zeta > forum motion
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:37 pm by BkJ72

» Some random dude
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 am by Nobleman

» Nothing Special.
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 am by Chibi-Tanner

» Ahem. Hi there.
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 am by Chibi-Tanner

» Hello ladies and gentlemen..
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm by Chibi-Tanner

» I am Swayer
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 pm by Chibi-Tanner

» Introduction of myself
So I'm kitkat4115... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:46 pm by Chibi-Tanner

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:04 pm
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is Asterhot

Our users have posted a total of 694 messages in 67 subjects

So I'm kitkat4115...

2 posters

Go down

So I'm kitkat4115... Empty So I'm kitkat4115...

Post by kitkat4115 Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:20 am

Hey y'all, I'm Kat. Let's see, I started rping when I was around eleven on Mobamingle. I became quite popular there (only because I dated within the elite-ish group... and I blogged a lot), and the site became my second home.

Well, I started out like most, writing small sentences with little - to - no detail, but as the people around me improved, I decided to as well. I was very passionate about writing, and wouldn't settle for less than my best. When Moba died, I (as well as many others) had to find a new home. None of the other sites were ever the same, and I ran out of places to go.

I continued to roleplay for a while after Moba. I found this one site called Elite Skills, and decided that it was a suitable site for roleplaying. I actually really enjoyed rping there, but life got busy and I had no time for writing. High school is lame!

But yeah. Ghost found me and invited me here at the perfect time. C: I'm done with high school, so hopefully I'll have a little moretime on my hands. I definitely want to practice writing again, and this is the perfect way to do it!

...that sounded like a conclusive paragraph, but it wasn't. I thought maybe I should throw some of my interests out here since everyone else did. (X

First of all, I love anime and manga. They are also things that I haven't had time for, but I've never really lost interest in 'em. I'm actually rewatching Soul Eater while I type this (x I was in anime club in middle school, but when trying to join in high school, there was this guy that just... He just ruined the whole experience and eventually the club was no more. :/

Gaming is something I do often, I play an array of games and pretty much enjoy trying everything when it comes to it. My step dad is a game console collector, so I currently have about thirty systems in my house including the original Nintendo, the sixty-four, the Atari, you name it. Of course, I've not played every game on every console, but I'm open to recommendations.^~^ as of this moment, I play a lot of Xbox games... But as soon as KH3 comes out and I get my hands on a PS4... Yeeeeeah.

Okay, what else... I've been in choir for six years, singing is and always has been a passion of mine...

Oh, and I also knit. .-. Yeah, that's a thing.

Okie dokie, well I guess that's good enough. K baii~
kitkat4115
kitkat4115
LORP Member
LORP Member

Legion Role Play Character
Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combat
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill
Elemental SkillElemental Skill
StaminaStamina
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
StrengthStrength
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
Character NameCharacter Name
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
So I'm kitkat4115... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000So I'm kitkat4115... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

So I'm kitkat4115... Empty Re: So I'm kitkat4115...

Post by Demenyx Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 pm

I watched the new KH 2.5 remix trailer today, and I kid you not, I cried. Like, how can a game be so perfect. I mean, the audio, the lighting, the design, just how the trailer was put together, touched my heart so much. At the end there was even a little teaser trailer for KH3 too....

I can't... I'm about to cry right now.
Demenyx
Demenyx
District Leader
District Leader

Table:
TableColumnColumn
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill
StaminaStamina
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
StrengthStrength
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
So I'm kitkat4115... Left_bar_bleue9999/9999So I'm kitkat4115... Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkat4115 Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:50 am

Omg yes. C: lol
kitkat4115
kitkat4115
LORP Member
LORP Member

Table:
TableColumnColumn
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill
StaminaStamina
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
StrengthStrength
Energy BoostEnergy Boost
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
So I'm kitkat4115... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000So I'm kitkat4115... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum